The Cavender stud girth is a butterfly girth that protects the horse’s belly from injury from shoe studs while jumping.
Avoid injury while jumping the big fences in your next show jumping round. Shoe studs can knick the delicate skin of your horse’s belly.
The thick leather of this butterfly-style stud guard girth will protect your horse from the hazards of stud injuries.
Our high-quality girth includes D-rings for additional training aids, elastic at girth ends, and stainless steel roller buckles for easy tightening.
- Leather stud guard/kick pad girth to keep your horse protected during jumping
- 3-layer durable elastic at both ends
- Stainless steel roller buckles
- 3 evenly spaced D-ring attachments
- Central underside steel carbine hook
To clean wipe with warm water to remove dirt and sweat and follow with leather cleaner. Cavender Stud Girth
Black (BL), Brown (BR)
110cm/44inch, 120cm/48inch, 130cm/52inch, 140cm/56inch
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.